Saturday, April 18, 2009

Delicious Pastry House (2)

The easiest media to make a polymer clay miniatur project is using "Do It YourSelf" (DIY) kits. With this kits we just need to follow the existing instruction and later, we can enhance with other items that we wish by using other materials such as polymer clay.
Hereunder I try to share a process of making DIY's step by step.
I really like a bakery atmosphere, for that reason I looked for DIY that can I develop become a bakery or cake shop.
This project intentionally I made as a gift to my mother-in-law. Since I learned Polymer clay, she ever asked me to make her a project.







Process of DIY making stops to this end. This is what I conceive as a media. Now we just need to enhance some items such as the chef, bread or cookies. You can see the result hereunder .