I like collage tehnique when making my painting. I love to ensemble papers and try to match each of their color and patterns. Some of my friends asked how I made my painting and even some of them asked me to teach them how to paint.
Tell you the truth that I think that I don't really can draw. I just be able to draw things that I like a lot. So...I draw only for specific and particular things. See...I am not really a painter :-)
However, I love to share how I made my paintings.....
1. I choose papers and put them on the canvas. Before I put them, I've a;ready something in my mind, so I know how I put them and what kind of pattern that I chose. Brush medium gel on the canvas, put the papers. Put some color of acrylic on top of the papers or gesso as a base.
2. Use a pencil to sketch subject on the painted surface of my work. And put a white acrylic paint on the surface of the object.
3. Draw the details of the face such as hair, eyes and nose.
4. Put color at the eyes, lips and skin face .......
5. Put color to the hair and the dress....for dress, don't block the patterns of the papers, after paint it, you can remove some of the color using wet tissue so the pattern of the papers can came out.
6. Then, paint the edge of thecanvas with black acrylic paint.
7. Voila! The painting just finished.....
Hope you enjoy it.