Sunday, July 25, 2010

Photographing Everydays Item

I just have a SLR camera, and start to learn how to use it. Read from one of scrapbooking magazine, the article titled : Photographing Everydays Items by Sara Pearcy. On this article, Sara told us that everyday we are surrounded by many items that are important to us and we don't even notice.

Sara said that just walk arround our home with camera and find a spot or things that makes us happy and reminds us of something.

I took the challenge to look at them differently and actually see them .


My Vintage Wallets.....


Jewelery Hanging Doll....



Bird Cage Neckles.....


Yup those thing make me feel so good....:-)
And also I found a spot, where stand a funny plant pot .......


Cow shape plant pot


Cute cow on a torn over all blue jeans.....


Love the flower's shape....

See... there are a lot of things surrounding us that make us happy :-)


No comments: