Monday, August 31, 2009

Canvas Swatches

As I promise on my previous posting, these are my project of Canvas Swatches by Donna Downey. There are 3 projects on this session. This is also the my first time to do scrapbooking on canvas as a media. At the first time I felt difficult to follow the class. So many process that I hadn't familiar with, such as Canvas preparation (apply a coat of GESSO to surface of each canvas swatch). Using water color, gel medium, etc.
But in the end, I like it very much and it's so amazing to learn this projects.
Here are the result :


1. CREATE
2. INSPIRE
3. FAMILY
ALL OF THEM
After this projects, I start to like make a scrapbooking project on canvas :-) Hence I quite a lot go to panting store to buy painting tools :-)
I'll share you my own canvas projects on the separate posting .