Sunday, August 30, 2009

Creative Escape Works of Heart - Singapore 2009


Just got a time to write my experience at International Scrapbooking's Workshop. This is the first time that I participated a scrapbook workshop at Singapore on 25th April 2009. The event was very interesting, a really professional tutors teach their specility technique to us. The event itself held at Bishan Community Club, located at 51 Bishan Street 13 Singapore 579799.
The event start first with Kah-Mei Smith on the project called  "The Beginning". Then, continue by 3 "Canvas Swatches" project by Donna Downey and the latest is "A Pieces of Me"- kits by Tia Bennet .

This is the atmospere of the class
My desk :-)
Donna Downey and me
Tia Bennet & Me
Some of Indonesian's participants and the tutors
Cindy, Lia, Donna Downey, Kah-Mei Smith and Me
This event unbelievable tiring but happy.  I'll share the projects on the separate posting .  Just wait! :-)