Sunday, July 28, 2013

She Was True - A Class by Ria Nirwana

 
Look from the positive side, I was made  too many project so, sometimes I didn't have time to write all  and posted it in my blog.
 
On this post I will address the results of the class from Ria Nirwana held in Made With Love several months ago (I myself had forgotten when the class was held). I must admit, this is one project who I am very passionate about and it's the first time I heard the name of Christy Tomlinson, who later became one of my favorite mixed media artist since then.
 
This project used  "She Art "  collection from Pinkpaislee that are designed by Christy Tomlinson. In addition to paper, there is also Dolls bits & Pieces Paper, Mask, Tissues Paper,  etc which signature of Christy and all the items are soo gorgeous. Love them very much.
 

 

One of the uniqueness of this project was to use junk stuff such as milk cans were then colored  by spraying with glimmer mist.
 
 
Put some details on "She Art" Paper Doll using various of pens and also Stickles.
Using "She Art" Mask Vintage Doily with Molding Paste and colored it.  

 
Some details on the canes using "She Art" rub on.
 
 
"Hanging" Dress made ​​from "She Art" Tissue Paperwas pasted on cardboard and then given detail with Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel.

 
The project!
Thanks to Ria Nirwana who introduce me with this pink paislee collection.
 

No comments: